Please join us Sunday as drummer Harold Summey joins the jam as our special guest for the first time! Harold teaches drums at Howard and has drummed with both the Army and Navy bands, among other achievements.
***Please also note that we will be starting at 6:00pm (instead of 6:30pm), in order to finish up in time for the second Presidential Debate.***
Come sit in with Harold and the rest of our terrific Second Sunday house band. 6:00pm-9:00pm at The Brixton (901 U Street NW). No cover!
Also mark your calendars for these upcoming special guests…
- October 16th: Jeff Antoniuk (sax)
- October 23rd: Reginald Cyntje (trombone)
- October 30th: Frank Russo (drums)
- November 6th: Michael Bowie (bass)
- November 13th: Elijah Balbed (sax)
- November 20th: Victor Provost (steel pan)
- November 27th: Joe Herrera (trumpet)
- December 4th: James King (bass)
- December 11th: Herb Scott (sax)
- December 18th: Tedd Baker (sax)
- …and more to come in 2017 and beyond!